Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC.
Terms & Conditions, Disclaimers
- The content of this website is for your general information purposes and use only.
- Content on this site is subject to change without notice.
We, nor any third parties, provide any guarantee or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If and when we provide links to other websites, they are provided as a convenience and as informational resources only. The referenced website links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC., its affiliated companies and its officers, directors, employees, agents, spokespersons, successors and assigns shall in no event be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages that could result from the use of this website, even if Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. or one of its affiliates has been advised or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All contents, including, without limitation, all texts, designs, icons, trade names, drawings, photographs, codes, programs and software used or incorporated into this website, and the presentation or display of same are the intellectual property of Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. and are protected by Copyright and Trademark legislations, United States. Any reproduction or use of these contents is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC..
- Unauthorized use of our © 2023 Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. All Rights Reserved. website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any review or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation. The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers. Individual experiences are not a substitute for additional research.
- Any dispute relating to the use of this website, these Terms and Conditions, or any transaction conducted by way of this website, including the sale of a product, will be governed by the laws of the State of STATE, United States. If you have questions or comments, please send them to Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. at email@example.com or write to us at Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC., 1576 Lane Drive Edgewater, MD 21037.
- The information contained on our site is provided by Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC.. We endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, yet we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues within or beyond our control.
Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC.
If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sentinel Financial Planning, LLC. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective as of DATE.
What we collect
We collect personal information about you to enable us to serve you better and to develop our business, operations and commerce relationships. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with services or information that may be of value to you. We may collect the following personal information referring to an identifiable individual:
- Contact information, email and address and demographic information such as postal code/zip code.
- Preferences, interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we obtain
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better customer service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal, business-related recordkeeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional firstname.lastname@example.org about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the 1576 Lane Drive Edgewater, MD 21037 that you have provided.
- To comply with your requests or inquiries or for any purpose to which you give consent.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you via email@example.com, 909.626.1642, fax or mail for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our website or to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable and suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect via this website and by our agents.
Links to other websites
Contact us if you wish to tell us your privacy preferences, update or correct your personal information.
1576 Lane Drive Edgewater, MD 21037
Be assured that you always have the option to access, change your personal information, and/or instruct us not to use your name, email, address, etc., beyond providing you with the information or service you requested. When and where we send e-mail communications for direct marketing purposes, we will always include an identification of the sender and offer you an “Unsubscribe” option.